Please do not reprint or post materials from this page without constent!
From time to time, the PVB will ask a star or former star of AMC 20 questions! The questions are all the same for each cast member. Today's guest is Michael B. Jordan, the Reggie Porter Mongomery!! (PVB questions in black, Michael's answers are in purple)
1) Who is your favorite actor?
2) Who is your favorite actress?
I really can't narrow it down to one. There's so much talent classic as well as contemporary.
3) What is your favorite movie?
4) What is your favorite TV Show?
"Martin" "Family Guy"
5) Who is your favorite singer or musical group?
6) What is your favorite song?
Don't make me choose!
7) What is your favorite book?
8) What is your favorite food?
9) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, a Golden Retriever named Shiloh
10) What make was your first car?
It will be a BMW 330ci
11) What cause do you believe in most?
Lupus research and homeless prevention
12) What is your favorite vacation spot?
13) If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?
14) Who do you hang out with most on the set?
Walt Willey (Jack) and Darnell Williams (ex-Jesse)
15) What is your all time favorite storyline (yours or other)?
Erica's weddings are always fun.
16) Who would you like to see return to AMC?
Darnell Williams (ex-Jesse)
17) Who is the biggest cut up on the set?
Michael E. Knight (Tad)
18) What is your favorite scene that you were ever in?
I liked the intensity of the final "Luis" confrontation.
19) If you could play anyone else on AMC, who would it be and why?
Michael Cambias - bad guys have all the fun.
20) What is your most memorable fan encounter?
A fan recognized me and started to hyperventilate.
20 Questions Archive