Please do not reprint or post materials from this page without consent!
From time to time, the PVB will ask a star or former star of AMC 20 questions! The questions are all the same for each cast member. Today's guest is Leven Rambin, AMC's fabulous young actress who plays Lily Montgomery!! (PVB questions in black, Leven's answers are in purple)
1) Who is your favorite actor?
Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), Jimmy Fallon or Cameron Mathison
2) Who is your favorite actress?
Dakota Fanning or Drew Barrymore
3) What is your favorite movie?
Napoleon Dynamite or The Ring
4) What is your favorite TV Show?
AMC (of course), Saturday Night Live, Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives...sorry I can't choose just one!
5) Who is your favorite singer or musical group?
The Killers or The White Stripes
6) What is your favorite song?
"Mr. Brightside" by The Killers or "Josephine" by Teitur
7) What is your favorite book?
"Go Ask Alice" by Anonymous or "Holes" by Louis Sachar
8) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
A boxer named Suzie and a rabbit named Roscoe. They both live in Texas but I really want a brussels griffon (dog).
9) What is your favorite scene that you were ever in?
I like the one where I'm mad at Jackson for sending Dani and Reggie to talk to the Hot Girls. I say things like "you can't do that, if you do I won't have any friends" and "no, they're my friends, they're hot and cool and wear numbers and said I could be hot and cool too." Then I knock over the chess table...it was really sad. Another I liked the scene with Aiden in the hospital supply closet. ;)
10) What is your favorite scene that you were not in?
My fav scene I am not in is any Simone scene. I always rewind my tivo back to her scenes because she is soo funny and spunky.
11) If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?
I'd be a stylist....definitely
12) Who is your best friend on the set?
Aiden, Cameron, and Bobby
13) What is your all time favorite storyline (yours or other)?
My fav storyline I think must be the Aidan/Lily story. I think their relationship was really sweet and light, and showed a whole new side of Aidan's character. I think the show needs some uplifting moments once in a while, and Aidan and Lily provided that for a while.
14) What make was your first car?
Well, I get my permit in a month so, until then only in my dreams will it be a VW Beetle convertible.
15) Who do you wish was still on AMC?
EDEN!! and Josh Duhamel...cause he’s hot!
16) What cause do you believe in most?
Helping homeless animals and finding
a cure for autism
17) What is your favorite vacation spot?
Telluride, CO or Hawaii
18) Who is the biggest cut up on the set?
I've heard Michael Knight but I don't really work with him. So I'd say me and Aiden joke around a lot or Cameron.
19) What is your most memorable fan encounter?
I'd say when I met Shannon Gisondi
(I think is her last name). She's 10 years old and so sweet and cute.
She is always so excited to see me. She also sent me pictures
that she took of us.
20) Do you ever ad lib on AMC? If so, give an example.
I ALWAYS ad lib.
We have a lot of freedom when it comes to that. The most recent episode
I can think of is when Lily runs home scared because she saw Aidan's friend
Steve following her home from school. Then she explains to Erica and Jack
why she was so scared and she goes on and on and on with the story until
Erica interrupts her. I pretty much made up that whole story as I
Thanks so much for all of your support
here at the PVB! I hope you all will drop by my site at www.LevenRambin.com.
20 Questions Archives