Please do not reprint or post materials from this page without constent!
From time to time, the PVB will ask a star or former star of AMC 20 questions! The questions are all the same for each cast member. Today's guest is Laurence Lau, former Greg Nelson!!! (PVB questions in black, Larry's answers are in purple)
1) Who is your favorite actor?
2) Who is your favorite actress?
3) What is your favorite movie?
"To Kill a Mockingbird"
4) What is your favorite TV Show?
"Seinfeld," "Cheers," "Frasier"
5) Who is your favorite singer or musical group?
6) What is your favorite song?
"All You Need is Love"
7) What is your favorite book?
8) What is your favorite food?
9) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
10) What make was your first car?
A beat up old '62 Pontiac 4 door sedan
11) What cause do you believe in most?
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
12) What is your favorite vacation spot?
The last one was Florence, Italy... it takes the lead so far.
13) If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?
Painting, drawing, sculpting... getting dirty!
14) Who do you hang out with most on the set?
At the moment, that's a past tense question
15) What is your all time favorite storyline (yours or other)?
Jenny, Greg, Jesse and Angie
16) Who would you like to see return to AMC?
17) Who is the biggest cut up on the set?
18) What is your favorite scene that you were ever in?
Jenny and Greg's honeymoon
19) If you could play anyone else on AMC, who would it be and why?
Erica Kane, because she would be an amazing challenge to attempt.
20) What is your most memorable fan encounter?
Recently in Italy, I was walking across the Piazza Delle Signoria in Florence and a woman breathlessly came up from behind me, grabbed my elbow and said, "Mr. Lau! Are you alone? You have to let me buy you a cappuchino!" And she was so genuine and sweet I couldn't refuse. We found a little outdoor cafe and had a delightful two hour conversation.
20 Questions Archive