Please do not reprint or post materials from this page without consent!
From time to time, the PVB will ask a star or former star of AMC 20 questions! The questions are all the same for each cast member. Today's guest is Chrishell Stause , AMC vixen Amanda Dillon!! (PVB questions in black, Chrishell's answers are in purple)
1) Who is your favorite actor?
2) Who is your favorite actress?
3) What is your favorite movie?
Cool Hand Luke and Life is Beautiful
4) What is your favorite TV Show?
5) Who is your favorite singer or musical group?
6) What is your favorite song?
Fat Bottom Girls ; ) (by Queen)
7) What is your favorite book?
The Known World by Edward P. Jones
8) What is your favorite food?
9) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Sadly I don't (my apartment won't let me have a dog)
10) What make was your first car?
1990 Pontiac Sunbird
11) What cause do you believe in most?
I am a supporter of VHI's Save the Music. I feel music is a very important part to the development of kids, both as a positive past time and as a way to express themselves.
12) What is your favorite vacation spot?
I guess I don't ever really vacation - I would always rather use the time to go home and visit family.
13) If you weren't an actor, what would you be doing?
Well I stand by the fact that I was a darn good waitress. ; )
14) Who do you hang with most on the set?
Depends on who I am working with, but probably Aiden (Turner - Aidan Devane).
15) What is your all time favorite storyline (yours or other)?
Janet From Another Planet-The Crowbar Killer!!
16) Who would you like to see return to AMC?
17) Who is the biggest cut up on the set?
Michael Knight (Tad)- he is Hilarious!
18) What is your favorite scene that you were ever in?
I think when I grabbed JR by his "Chandlers"
19) If you could play anyone else on AMC, who would it be and why?
Well, I don't think I would make a very good Myrtle- but I LOVE all of her scenes. She is the smartest lady in town. Eileen (Herlie - Myrtle) is amazing!
20) What is your most memorable fan encounter?
I am going to give this one to the
day when I came out of the studio to be greeted by Nicole and Tracy who had
been camped waiting for me for hours - and wanted to know if they could start
a fan club. I remember calling my sister and saying, "You're not going
I would love to take the opportunity to thank all the fans of All My Children, and everyone that has been supporting me. You guys make this job so rewarding - Thank You! For updates on appearances and charity events you can go to www.chrishell.net. Hopefully I will get to meet more of you soon! -Chrishell
20 Questions Archives